Here at Aztec Hotel we provide Bristol conference facilities that extend beyond the boardroom. Our food and drink is produced with the same focus on quality and choice that you’ll experience in every area of our business. Head Chef, Mike Riordan is a great ambassador for locally sourced ingredients and works with his network of suppliers to bring you the very best of the South West on all his menus. The restaurant has an AA rosette for food and the service throughout the hotel is a relaxed professional style
The Conference Cafe
The delegates that make use of our extensive Bristol conference facilities can use our unique Conference Café. Our Conference Café is a dedicated area where you can step out of your meeting at any time of day and find something different on offer. All day, every day – help yourself to;
- Classic Italian fresh ground coffee and traditional and flavoured teas
- Chilled filtered water and juices
- Our selection of fruit and nuts – for an instant energy boost
- Early Riser Breakfast – from 7.30am – start the day with a Berry Boost smoothie and choose from the selection of Kellogg’s cereals
- Mid-morning munchies
- Try a Citrus Kick smoothie to revitalise your body and brain
- Do you dare to dunk? The ultimate challenge when biscuits taste this good
- Our fresh-from-the-oven tray bake – how can something that smells so great be good for you?
- Lunch – the main event – 12noon to 1.45pm
- Chef’s soup of the day – always tasty and nutritious
- The salad bar – create your own salad or wrap
- Handmade pizza – three varieties each day, made and cooked right in front of you
- Daily dishes – old favourites and modern classics
- Fresh fruit or choice of naughty-but-nice puds
- Go Greek – bring some sunshine to the afternoon with a honey and oats energising smoothie
- Afternoon delights
- Strawberry kiss smoothie
- The Tuck Shop – all the traditional childhood favourites
- Sweet popcorn – freshly popped each afternoon
- American cookies – freshly baked each day – but when they’re gone, they’re gone
Dinner and private dining options
Those who book our Bristol conference facilities have full access to our head chef, Mike and his team’s expertise. We’re proud to be one of the few Bristol conference venues that has the flexibility to offer a dining experience designed around your needs. We will talk with you at the planning stage to understand what you want to achieve. Sometimes delegates want to eat together, sometimes not – and we know if you’re with us for 2 or more evenings we need to make sure there’s plenty of variety and changing menus for delegates to choose from.
Our Restaurant, Bar and Lounge offer a host of mouth-watering dishes made with the finest local ingredients. Our chefs use ingredients that are as local as possible to give a real flavour of the region. Favourite suppliers include Bath Soft Cheese and the award-winning Hobbs House Bakery.
We’re often asked for themed events – and Head Chef Mike will happily work with you to suggest ideas and themes that will make your event stand out from the rest. From outdoor BBQs, informal curry suppers, steak and chips on big match nights to Hollywood Starry Nights , Casino tables and Big Band nights.